Monday, December 05, 2005

My First Blog !

OK. So, this is my first Blog and I have no idea what Iam gonna write. In fact I have no idea what my blogs are all gonna be about. They can be self indulgent, they can be about something I feel strongly about, they can be humorous, they can be boring, well...u got it, they can be about anything. Well, what else can u expect? afterall, it is my blog.

I dont know why I am writing a blog or how long I will keep writing blogs. In fact this could very well end up being my last blog ! anyway, I guess one of the reasons could be that, after a few years, when I go thru my blog I might feel amused or maybe even proud of what i've written. This could be a way of preserving my thoughts and views for a long time so that after many years I can look back and realise who I was.

No comments: